De Afterthought Art I. The second painting from my afterthought series when the concept did not come out the way I pictured it in my mind, I changed the art to this electrifying expression of colours. It is medium- tissue papers, yarns, acrylic and can be. Size- 2ft/2ft.
Let me write about how i felt during the creative processes…….The colourful mixed media art is titled – De Afterthought Art I. The expression was not my initial idea, after a lot of thinking on what to create and many spontaneous brush strokes of colours on a textured canvas of tissue papers and yarn, this expression finally came through.
A mixed media expression is with a dimension of 2ft/2ft.
Hope in My Shades I, is the title of this explorative, mixed media painting. 95% of this creation is covered with shades/dark hues while the remaining 5% is with a touch of red & white which transforms the art aesthetically.
Literally the painting is explain like this- in the mist of shades, darkness, hopelessness, discouragement, worst circumstances……. No matter how long the shades may linger there is always a glimpse of hope. “The darkest hour is just before the dawn”. It’s never easy, just try to stay focus and be hopeful, things are going to work out. The mixed media painting is with a dimension of 2ft by 2ft.
My last series on the title- De Flow V, a combination of colours, newspapers and yarns on canvas in a dimension of 14inch/24inch. Check on my next post for more experimental works of art, I enjoy experimenting than been stocked to one technique or style, it gives me a renew feeling, a feeling of growth and development.
De Flow III, the number three from my new series of tasteful mixed media painting. Am out of words for this art, nothing is coming to my head as I compose this post. Everything I want to say on this post are already boldly written on this painting.
The art is a flow, a documentation of a part of myself at the period of creation- my fear, my hope, my greatest wish, my worries, my joy, my sadness, my prayers, my desires, my rich passion, love…… This mixed media painting is beyond it’s tasteful aesthetics, it is an ink from the artist soul.